Friday, January 8, 2010

Movies : Avatar (Recommended in 3D)




I've been a movie goer ever since. I like to watch any type of movies but it is my first time to watch a movie in 3D and it amaze me very much on how fun to watch a 3d movie.

The movie title is "Avatar" as the title of this article and I really really really recommend you watch it in 3D. It will add more fun on watching this great film. It has a very simple plot, but on how they have present it is very marvelous. If I were ask to rate this film 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest. I'll give it a 10 or more than that.

The film was on both CG and real life casts. Very smooth CG effects I can say. And the setting on the planet called "Pandora" is very nice. Very much futuristic feel as the story is on the year 2154. You can expect some very futuristic weapons and machines.

Some says the storyline is like the 1990 movie "Dances with Wolves". To me its more than the 1990 movie. Somewhat a combination of several movies like 2001 film "Final Fantasy (The Spirits within)", 2003 film "The Last Samurai" and "Dances with wolves". Combine all this three movies an you'll get the "AVATAR".

As we all know or may Internet savvy people know an Avatar is a representation of yourself to the World Wide Web. We tend to make our Avatars as closest as we want it to be more like us. On this film it pretty much the same concept but on a very different approach. To blend and survive with the environment on planet Pandora scientist have created a vessel for humans to control and they called it "AVATAR". The AVATAR is almost the same as the inhabitants of Pandora called the "Na'vi", but its controlled by humans. Genetically created from the DNA of the Na'vi and humans as well.

No dull moments from the beginning till the end. It will make you glued to your seats. A very very fun and exciting film to watch. A highly recommended movie for the whole family. Too bad I watched it alone I've got no one to talk too on how amazing the 3D effects was. But it's fine and I'm looking forward to watch another 3D movie in the near future.

No comments: