Wednesday, December 9, 2009

T.V. : Ghost Whisperer Season 5 Episode 10

Title : Excessive Forces

To start with my review, I'll give this episode a score of 7. Not a to suspense episode on this case. Not also a scary one. But the plot will keep on watching the episode up to the end. A lot of twists and turns all through out the episode.

As I've mentioned on my last review from the last episode. I thought there would be an additional character to be added on the cast. But on this episode it was not the case. I hope that they will add Det. Sam Blair on the cast.

This episode is about a High school student whom apparently died due to skateboarding accident. This is when Melinda gets started on the real cause of his death. Jim had a bad feeling on this case due to he's very much worried with Melinda's safety due to a cop involvement and series of events that might added suspicions.

Not a very good episode but worth it to watch.

No comments: