Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrities : Jomar Hilario

I've first heard the name Jomar Hilario from one of Bo Sanchez's talks. Bo is indeed a very reliable good source of inforamtion. When Bo endorsed Jomar Hilario I didn't think twice to research about Jomar's work.

I've been on the Information technology field for 6 years now, I've seen a lot of techonologies from proprietary to open source techonology. Internet is the best way you can get information on everything you want to know.

At first I've tried having my own web page, but the problem is that I'm not a web designer so my first Web Page design was design by a real web designer and happens to be my friend so I got it for free. But when my website debut I suddenly realized I need to have content on it due to I'm paying for a monthly webhosting for it. That's when I got troubled thinking what to update on my website. At first I think that technology topics are enough, but I'm wrong I ran of out of words to say when I try to write an article on a certain technology. So I decided to stop my webhosting becasue it's not going anywhere and I'm paying for a monthly webhosting which is not cost effective on my case.

Then, I've heard that there's a technology where in you can have a web site on your own without paying for monthly dues. That technology is called blogger.com. On this case I got so excited and started blogging with out planning. Then comes a day that I ran out again of topics to discuss on my blog.

Recently, I had a chance to research on Jomar's techniques(tips and tricks) on blogging and earning online. This gives me an Idea to start blogging again and now I have a goal to earn online to help me on my financial needs. I've read recents posts by Jomar on his website jomarhilario.com and it gives me a lot of ideas to start blogging again. I've also signed up for his 30 day free trial online tutorials. I'am also planning to attend on one of his live seminars or if not avail the online seminar.

So far it has been giving me a lot of information in which I myself was not aware. This really helps me to decide on starting a blog page again. Topics were just flowing in my mind. Plans are slowly getting in my head on how to maintain the site updated.

No comments: