Friday, November 27, 2009

Music : My Everything by Cathy Nguyen and Randolph Permejo



I've come across this video by accident and first time I listened to this song I got mesmerized with it instantly. And I say to myself that this would be my wedding song on my wedding day. The problem is that I still don't have a bride to be.

I discovered this by browsing Cathy Nguyen's uploaded videos. Also I've accendentally stumble upon Cathy Nguyen's video of her cover of Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours". She look so pretty on that video and have a really great voice. If you want to check out Cathy Nguyen's video here's the link to her youtube account "http://www.youtube.com/user/lilcdawg".

I just can't seem to get this song out of my mind. I've also learned how to play this piece as how Randolph did. If I perfected every melody of this song I'll create a video response to this video.

I even listened to it religiously to memorized the lyrics. Singing "i just cannot get you off my mind". I hope someday I get a chance to sing this with Cathy, but I know it's like wishing the unthinkable.

Enjoy the video as I enjoyed it.

No comments: