Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Health : Lavender Scent Oil

I've heard several information about Lavender scent and I've tried researching more on this and I've come across this site. See link below.


http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/natural-essential-oils/health-benefits-of-lavender-essential-oil.html

It didn't know that lavender oil is this helpful to our human body. It was mentioned on the article posted "Sleep: Lavender essential oil induces sleep and hence it is often recommended for insomnia." I did have a chance to have a Lavender scent oil to be burned on the Oil burner thanks to my friend who gave it as a gift on my birthday.

Tried it and I can say it works. Due to I was leaving on a rented place, just moved in 3 months ago. Sometimes I was having trouble getting to sleep early. But when I started to burn the Lavender scent Oil I was able to go to sleep without a problem.
But sometimes it will let you sleep too good and you will end up late going to work. But its not a big deal, the good part is that you get the needed rest you needed for your body to heal naturally.

Try it, if it didn't work maybe try something else...

Enjoy!

No comments: