Friday, November 27, 2009

Food : Sango Master Burger!



I am a burger lover, whenever I hear a new Burger Joint I always plan to go there and try it. For those who's not well aware of this newly discovered resto. It is located along Amorsolo St. ground floor of the Creek Side Mall. You wont miss it if you passed by Amorsolo St. corner V.A. Rufino.

I've tried different kinds of burger from grilled to fried. From one food chain to another. But this time Sango burger is very different from all other burgers I've tasted. If you closely look at the picture above you can notice that there is a sauce on it. That is what they called "Meat Sauce". Warning when eating this burger expect it to be messier than you think. But when you start eating it, you wont mind getting messy.

The image above is what they called "Master Cheese Burger". It consist of I think an almost quarter pound of Pattie, tomato, minced onion, cheese and the very tasty meat sauce. This is one very delicious burger, I highly recommend this to all my friends to try it sometime. They also have other dishes like rice meals and topping. Also beverages here is great, shakes and others.

If you've tried it let me know if its worth it.

No comments: