Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tips and Tricks : Want to know your Computers Specs?

As a user you might wonder that if your vendor really put up you PC as you requested. On this case one way to verify mostly all the vital peripherals of your PC unit. I suggest you use CPUZ tool.

I've come access this tool few years back and it helped me a lot when I try to upgrade my PC unit to verify that all that I put in my PC is in there.

Site URL: http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

Features:

CPU

* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Package.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.

Mainboard

* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.

Memory

* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.

System

* Windows and DirectX version.

Source: www.cpuid.com

You can download the latest version and install it on your PC. And all the needed information on your machine will be available in just one click.

Hope this helps a lot of users especially the non-techie users.

No comments: