Wednesday, November 25, 2009

T.V. : Ghost Whisperer Season 5 Episode 9 (Lost In The Shadows)

"Aiden meets the ghost of a little girl who passed away from leukemia. Melinda worries for her son's safety when the ghost threatens Melinda to stay out of her way." source www.tv.com

It's my first time to give a review on a TV series and I hope you'll understand if sometimes on this article you'll get lost in my words.

OK for starters I'll apologize to those who haven't seen this episode yet if I may slip some spoilers on this case.

To rate this episode 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest. I'll give it a 10 and let me tell you why. First is that from start to finish of this episode the suspense never stopped. A few twist and turns in the middle to add a little flavor on it. This episode also gives a lot of moral lesson on how parents should handle their kids at a very delicate stage. Melinda(Jennifer Love Hewitt) as a mother to Aiden portraits a very loving and protective mother to her son. If you do have kids on your own you can feel how Melinda and Jim worry about their son.

Several new revelations on the world of the ghosts for this episode that will make you wonder a bit and wait for the next episode to be aired. Also speaking of revelations a possible new character will arise on this case that can add a little more on the story.

I can say that this is one of the most suspense episode for this season. I can say that this episode is a must see one. Even for those who haven't watched an episode of Ghost Whisperer, for sure you'll get lost somewhere on the plot but you'll enjoy it anyways.

No comments: